Tuesday, September 2, 2008

No Reservations

Hi everyone. I don't know how many people actually read this blog but if there is a blog then it demands that you write stuff in it! An un-updated blog is as good as attending class just for the sake of getting attendance, there is no point to it. So to help change that I'm going to try and post on a weekly/monthly basis (depending upon the time I can spare) and I'm going to call my column "No Reservations".

For those people who know me I don't need to give an introduction, for those who don't know me, my name is Sid and that's about it. I'll share my experiences with you about stuff that I think would have helped me if someone would have told the same to me when I had certain reservations and was generally a shy and quiet kid. Coming out of that mould isn't as hard as it looks. But as with all journeys, the first step is the hardest.

So let's embark on this journey together and see how far we can go. But remember I can only show you the door, you have to enter it (yeah I'm a Matrix fan).

Cheers
Sid

1 comment:

deepak said...

looking forward to your column!