Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Is HINDI no longer INDI???




Recently during the preparation phase of Zealicon-2010,our Principal sir came to us with a proposal of conducting a Hindi debate alongside with our main event Rhetoric.It was a brilliant idea as nowadays all the colleges and their fests are bereft of using Hindi as their matter of presentation.We members became enthusiastic as it was a fresh idea to be cooked and the results were expected to be great.
BUT.The same ugly word comes in again!
When we put it in front of the entire team during a meeting it received a mixed reaction!The reason?
We have no hosts who can conduct the event in a satisfactory manner!Are we so afraid of speaking our mother tongue in public!For the first time I felt terribly ashamed of myself.Even I was not able to speak out even when I love to host events in English!Why?
Well the answer still remains a conundrum for me.I wan't you guys to help me out.I want your support to bring in some ideas so that we include many variations to our normal working.It's our duty to protect our own 'ma','pita','guru' and most of all our own 'Bharat'.Isn't it??
THINK AND ACT!



No comments: